Tuesday 19 March 2013

Wordless Wednesday - I couldn't resist - it was on SALE! Baking, baking, baking!

I saw that a bag of flour was on sale in the flyer of our usual grocery store.  When my hubby went to get the groceries I asked him to pick up a bag of the flour.  I didn't happen to notice the SIZE of it!  Eek!  When he brought it home, I thought, how long is it going to take me to use this up? I better start baking now!

The massive bag of flour with my son for scale only, of course! :
I think he already wants to help me bake!
First baking project - Buttermilk biscuits!

The biscuits turned out well - must be the fresh flour!



2 comments:

  1. Mmm! Those biscuits look yummy! And your son is adorable!

    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was so glad they turned out! My son even tried them & liked them!

    ReplyDelete