Friday 25 January 2013

A B C Friday is for Crazy Cats!

I have a neighbour cat, (the orange one) who visits almost daily on my deck, even in the coldest of weather, like today.  He comes to watch my 2 cats through the glass doors and he comes because I give him a few treats.  If he's feeling really greedy, he comes by twice and tries to get double the treats.  I hope I'm not contributing to his weight gain!

My Siamese, Sinatra is very territorial and usually reacts like in the video or howls and scrapes at the door.  My neighbour cat doesn't mind Sinatra's reaction and he still comes back day after day for treats!

Play the video below to see them at it!


8 comments:

  1. lol that does look like a chunky cat, maybe he goes door to door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha-exactly! My hubby's convinced he does go door to door for treats! No wonder my cat's are jealous of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crazy cats! We have 2 crazy cats too, always getting into trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they're always good for a laugh! I have 2 cats too! Or maybe I should say 2.5, including the neighbour 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was definitely good for a chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx! I'm happy to share my funny cats to make people laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete